Tuesday, October 1, 2013

ENGAGED - Ryan & Julie

On this lovely afternoon, my wife and I drove to a part of the Mitten we've never been... Caseville. What a lovely little town full of quarks and adventure! Julie spoke with me a couple of months ago when she got engaged and said that this little cottage in Caseville was a place each of them held so closely to their hearts. They shared wonderful memories of Cheeseburger Festivals, family fun, and beach days. After talking just a little bit with her, I realized that this would be the perfect place to explore, but more importantly, to shoot amazing photographs. 

Ryan & Julie, we sincerely love these photos and I can't wait to show you them!

- Jake & Amanda



































Oh and Ryan, you have great taste in this beautiful (Tiffany) ring!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not use language or inappropriate content when commenting...

Thank you!
JACOBPHOTO