Wednesday, July 17, 2013

ENGAGED - Emily & Chris

Well my friends, it has been far too long, but we're excited to be back!

First up is an engaged couple that Amanda and I had an absolute blast with. Emily and Chris are fun, energetic, unique, quirky, and beautiful people. We had an awesome time at the Detroit Zoo as we ventured throughout the park to find some wonderful backdrops for their love. Sidenote, if you have not been to the zoo yet this year, I highly recommend it. It's a fun way to explore a little bit of the diversity that Detroit has.

After the zoo, we journeyed to Eastern Market. WOW! What an experience. After getting lost (sorry Em and Chris, we've never been before) we finally got to experience the wonder that is the Eastern Market. I have to say I am totally going to go back.

Emily and Chris, we hope you enjoy these photos just as much as we enjoyed taking them.

Blessings to you both!
-Jake & Amanda



















































This is my first attempt at a stop motion. Hope you both enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not use language or inappropriate content when commenting...

Thank you!
JACOBPHOTO